There are many life insurance companies in India, which provide us with good life insurance, but the Life Insurance Corporation of India ie LIC is a very large public sector insurance company in India and many people get their insurance done through it.
People get their insurance done through LIC but we need an agent to get insurance done in LIC.
If you also want to become a LIC insurance agent or want to know what needs to be done to become an agent of LIC, then you must read this article till the end, so that you can get this important information.
What is a LIC Agent?
Life Insurance Corporation of India is a huge company. This company makes agents increase their business and take the schemes related to Life Insurance Corporation to the ordinary people, which is known as LIC Agent.
Agents of Life Insurance Corporation of India provide information about the plans and services of LIC to the general public. Agents tell people about LIC policy, and why LIC is necessary for the protection of you and your family and encourages people to join LIC policy.
At present, LIC companies have established that you will definitely get a LIC policy in every household. In today’s time, most families are associated with Life Insurance Corporations.
How to become a LIC agent in 2023? (What needs to be done to become an agent of the LIC?)
Whenever we think of applying for a job, a certain qualification and education qualification is required, similarly, it is mandatory to have a certain qualification and education qualification to become a LIC agent.
Along with this, LIC agents should also have many other qualities along with educational qualifications, so that they can become LIC agents, whatever educational qualification is required in a LIC agent.
Only after completing all these can one candidate become a LIC agent. If you have all those qualities then you too can become a better LIC agent. How to become a LIC agent? What qualifications are required for this?
Let us know now.
LIC Full Form
LIC stands for Life Insurance Corporation.
Eligibility to become a LIC Agent
If you want to become a LIC agent, then you must have the following qualifications, which are as follows –
- The age of the applicant should be 18 years or more.
- Applicants must have passed class 10th from any recognized school.
- Applicants must have passed the 12th class from any recognized school or university.
- The behavior of the applicant should be good so that he can talk to people in a good way.
- The applicant should be disciplined so that he completes everything on time.
Documents to become a LIC Agent
- Passport Size Photo
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- Address Proof (Aadhar Card/ Driving Licence/ Voter ID/Pan Card)
- Pan Card Copy
- Identity Proof
- Cast Certificate
- Income Proof
How to apply to become a LIC agent
To become a LIC agent, you must first go to LIC’s website agency career.nic.in. By going there, you will have to apply online by clicking on Apply Now, then after the online application will be mailed by LIC, then whatever work happens next. It is shared.
You can also get more information about becoming a LIC agent from the LIC office. Here you get clear and correct information according to the present.
In this way, you can easily apply to become a LIC agent and if found eligible according to your qualification then you can become a LIC agent.
- Go to the LIC agency website career.nic.in
- Apply Now
- Fill necessary information and Upload Documents
- Upload your photo & Signature
- Then pay your Application fees
- And then submit your application
- Print out the application form
LIC Agent Salary
- The salary of a LIC agent depends on the insurance he does.
- When an insurance agent does a policy, he gets a commission of 2 to 3% from the premium and this commission is available to the agent on all policies.
- The more LIC agents do, the more commission is given to them under the policy, that is, the salary of an LIC agent depends on his commission and his policy.
What are the qualities a LIC agent should have?
- A good LIC agent should be very polite.
- He should have habits and behavior like a common man.
- He should not get angry with any person.
- LIC agents should maintain good communication while talking to each other so that the person in front can understand the things told them.
- LIC agents should never talk to anyone or talk to anyone to earn more money.
Benefits of becoming a LIC agent
Although there are many advantages to becoming a LIC agent, some of its main advantages are as follows-
- The work of a LIC agent is in the form of a part-time job, for this, you do not have to take out separate time.
- You can become a LIC agent along with doing any of your employment.
- You can do this work even if you are in any other job profile.
- Another advantage of this is that it does not have to be given at separate times.
- The commission is very high in LIC’s work because it does not get paid according to the month.
- It just depends on their work the more policy agents do, the more their salaries will be.
In today’s article, we learned what to do to become a LIC agent. What is a LIC agent? What is the qualification required to become a LIC agent? What are the benefits of becoming a LIC agent? What are the qualities a LIC agent should have?
I hope that all the questions related to reading today’s article have been answered. If you liked today’s article, then share it with your friends and if you have any questions, feel free to ask us by commenting in the comment box.