Today most of the students select the commerce stream in the 10 + 2 exam. After completing 12th in the commerce stream, several students were confused about choosing a course and career after 10+2 board exams because,
After the 12th board, so many students are confused about what is good for their future careers, or what is best for their bright careers,
so I give some suggestions to all these students, this solution is like a brief idea about professional courses after the 12th board students completed in commerce stream.
List of professional courses after 12th in commerce
This article is also helpful for the person who chooses commerce as a 12th standard because, Before entering the commerce field every student should know about the various post in the Commerce field and how many opportunities have the student after the completed 12th in commerce.
The list is given below:
- Bachelor of Computer Application
- Bachelor of fashion designing
- Bachelor in commerce
- Animation and multimedia courses
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor of Economics (BEcon)
- Bachelor of Management studies (BMS)
Bachelor of Computer Application
Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) is a 3-year postgraduate program. BCA these days is a high-demand course due to the incredible growth of the IT sector.
BCA course develops the student’s technical skills as well as software skills to work in the IT sector industry.
- There is a lots of scope after the completing of BCA, student can go to the software developer, junior programmer, web designer, system analyst and software tester and many more.
- When we talk about Eligibility of BCA student completed 12th from a recognize board, there is a lots of entrance exams conducted by the central and the state government you need to qualify this exams.
- Salary of students after the completing BCA is approx 3 lakhs to 9 lakhs per annum.
Bachelor of fashion designing
Bachelor of Fashion Designing is the most professional course after completing 12th in the commerce stream because fashion designing is the most demanding profession among young people and students,
People who love fashion and have lots of ideas about clothes and accessories. today’s sudden boom of the internet and social media bachelor of fashion design can easily start they are business or their brand.
- The scope of bachelor of fashion designing in many areas like corporate businesses, textile mills, garment shop, MNC companies, leather companies, design managers, fashion stylist, and system analyst and many more industries which was involved in the fashion design field.
- When we talk eligibility of these courses a student must clear 12th from recognize board with minimum 50% of marks.
- After completing bachelor fashion designing salary of the students lies between 3 lakhs to 6 lakhs per annum.
Bachelor in commerce (B.Com)
After the completing 12th in commerce stream, the most common undergraduate program across the country is Bachelor of Commerce. It is also known as B.Com, when we talk about the duration of this courses is 3 years like 6 semesters, in many University they are mostly graduate in finance, marketing, tax, etc. B.Com is known as a simple course.
- Scope after completing Bachelor of Commerce or student has a comprehensive understanding of accounting, finance sector and tax related company, business law insurance, Management, etc.
- Fees of B.Com lies between 20,000 to 2 lakhs per annum, it depends on the location and universities of the colleges.
- Salary of the student after completing B.Com is lies between 2.5 lakhs to 5 lakhs per annum.
- There is a lots of job option after completing bachelor of commerce or student has option like accountant tax, consultant auditor, business analyst, investment bankers, financial Advisors, and many more.
Animation and multimedia courses
In today’s popular movies like Avatar, Ice Age, and many more Sage the wonder of animation, so many University and Organization in India started animation and multimedia courses.
Nowadays it is wide & popular, many bachelor degree and diploma in animation and multimedia courses student can complete BA in animation, BA in digital film making and animation, BA in animation and multimedia, and many more.
- There is a lot of scope after the completing of animation and multimedia courses, a student has actually two options they should go in the film companies, media companies, and the other gaming industry.
- Eligibility of these courses Candidate must pass class 12th in any stream with minimum 50% of marks.
- Salary of the student after completing Bachelor in animation and multimedia courses varies from 4 lakhs to 10 lakhs per annum.
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
Bachelor of Business Administration course is the fundamentals of Management and business administration courses, sometime it is equal to a BBA course.
In this courses there is a major topic covers such as marketing, finance, human resources and operations management. BBA graduates has skills and knowledge to handle business operations and lead the team in various industries and Management.
This course is suitable for candidates who are interested in a profession in management and to become entrepreneurs or business consulting.
- Eligibility of these courses Candidates must pass class 12th in a commerce stream with a minimum of 50% of marks.
- The duration of this course is 3 years
- Fees of BBA are 50000 to 5 lakhs per annum over all fees is 1.5 Lakhs to 12 lakhs.
- After the completing BBA candidate candidates 3 lakhs to 10 lakhs salary package per annum.
Bachelor of Economics (BEon)
Student who completed 10 + 2 with commerce stream, Bachelor of Economics is a most comprehensive and understanding of economics and its application in the real world.
Bachelor of Economics covers micro and macroeconomics statics business skills and public policies. After the completed Bachelor of Economics candidate has some new skills and knowledge to watch in government agencies, think and Financial Institutions and other industries.
- The duration of this course is 3 years.
- The fee for a Bachelor of Economics is 20000 to 2 lakhs per annum, it depends on the location of the colleges and University.
- After the completed Bachelor of Economics students will get a good salary which is (4-8) lakhs per annum.
Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS)
Bachelor of Management Studies is a course that is completely focused on the fundamental of Management and business administration.
Bachelor of Management Studies covers organization behavior, and subjects like marketing, finance, and operation management.
After the completed of Bachelor of Management Studies, students have learned some different skills and knowledge to handle business operations and team management.
- Eligibility of these courses Candidate should complete 10+2 with commerce stream with a minimum of 50% of passing marks.
- The duration of this course is 3 years.
- Bachelor of Management Studies in all of India is very from 50,000 to 4 lakhs per annum, depending upon the location and University.
- After the completing Bachelor of Management Studies, candidates should get an excellent salary package like it very from 3 lakhs to 7 lakhs per annum.
Thanks for reading this article, if you think that, this article is helpful for your friends and family members, then please share this article with your friends and other colleagues.