After not getting up to 12th class, most of the students have this confusion about what to do next. Many students make their future plans from 10th onwards, out of which most of the students do BBA courses.
If you also want to do a BBA course after twelfth class, then it is very important to have information related to BBA.
BBA is a higher level business related course.That’s why reading is considered beneficial only after getting complete information about this course.
If you are also thinking about doing a BBA course after class XII, then you must read this article till the end. In today’s article you will get complete information related to the BBA course.
BBA Course details after 12th
The full form of BBA is Bachelor of Business Administration which you can do after passing 12th class. This is a graduation course. There are three specializations in Bana – Marketing, Finance and Human Resource Management.
BBA covers a wide variety of subjects such as Business Mathematics, Business Economics, Business Accounting, Business Organization and Systems. The total duration of this course is 3 years. In which there are a total of six semesters.
BBA is a higher level business related course. The objective of this course is to gain knowledge about complex concepts related to the business world like economics, online finance, accounts etc.
In this, students are taught subjects like Business, Economics, Marketing, Statics, Business etc.
After passing 12th class you can do a BBA course as a good professional course. This course not only increases your knowledge but also gives you a good future.
Through this course, students become potential candidates for big companies. This program is offered by many universities.
So the BBA syllabus varies from place to place. BBA course is conducted in different types of subjects, which are as follows-
- Human Resource Management
- Accounting general management
- Marketing strategies
- Business Law
- International trade
- Supply chain management
- Business economics
- Business Ethics
- Brand management
- Operations Management
- Management theory
There are many different specializations under this course. Which you can choose and scale your career heights.If you want to go into this field then majoring in business administration is the best option for you.
How to prepare for the BBA entrance exam?
If you want to do BBA course after 12th class, then you should start preparing for it only after 10th class and follow the following tips to be successful in BBA entrance exam-
Tip 1– First of all understand the exam pattern well, once you understand the exam pattern, then it will be easier for you to prepare.
Tip 2- After that make a time table for the preparation of entrance exam and give more emphasis on your weak subjects.
Give a little more time to the subject in which you are weak and follow your timetable completely and work hard.
Tip 3 – Make sure to take a mock test of the completed chapter every week, so that you learn to solve every question in time.
Tip 4 – Before the BBA entrance exam, do practice and revision of all the chapters so that you do not have any pressure 1 day before the exam.
Tip 5 – While preparing for the exam, keep your body healthy and away from stress, so that you can prepare properly.
Eligibility for BBA
- It is mandatory for the candidate to have passed 12th class with 50% to 60% marks from a recognized board.
- To take admission in a BBA course, students have to clear the university level entrance exam.
- CAT exam is required in some colleges for admission in BBA course.
- There are some colleges where admission is done on the basis of merit.
- You must have a good IELTS/TOEFL score in the English language to take admission in a BBA course abroad.
Documents required for admission in BBA course
- 10+2 Marksheet
- School Leaving Certificate or College Leaving Certificate
- Passport Size Photo
- Updated Resume
- English Language Test Scores
- Letter of Recommendation
- Statement of Purpose
- Aadhar Card
- Grade Card
BBA Entrance Exam 2023
Various types of entrance exams are conducted for admission in BBA, which is conducted all over the country for all the students who want to pursue BBA after their class 12th.
Let’s know about various entrance exams of BBA-
- AIMA UGAT
- BHU UET
- IPU CET
You can also give these various entrance exams for admission in BBA.
BBA Course Fees 2023
You can do BBA courses from both India and abroad. Fees for different types of courses have been fixed differently, which are as follows.
- Full time BBA Course fees- 3 to 6 lakh
- Part time BBA Course – 45 to 60 thousand
- Online BBA course – 27 to 30 thousand
Top Colleges for BBA in India
- SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studied (INR 3,10,000)
- ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (INR 2,50,000)
- Amity University, Greater Noida (INR 3,44,000)
- Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, Bhubaneswar (INR 3,59,000)
- Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi (INR 13,100)
- Maharaja Surajmal institute, New Delhi (INR 1,00,818)
- Loyola Colleges, Chennai (INR 2,00,056)
- School of Business & Management, Christ Bengaluru (INR 2,50,068)
- Symbiosis institute of computer studies & research, Pune (INR 3,00,000)
- SRM Institute of Science & Technology (INR 2,50,000)
Career after doing BBA
After completing a BBA course, in today’s time most of the people want to pursue higher education. There are a variety of courses offered after BBA in universities in India and abroad.
The most common options that students face are MBA and PGDM courses.
- How to get admission in SRCC after 12th 2023
- How to get admission in IIT after graduation 2023 : Complete Admission process
- मध्य प्रदेश MPESB ग्रुप -5 स्टाफ नर्स जॉब 2023.
However candidates also prefer to pursue CA and other types of degree courses in specialized fields. If you also want to pursue higher education after BBA, then you can do the following courses-
- Banking PG Diploma
- Master in Finance Management
- PG Certification in Data Science
- Masters in Digital Marketing
Same if you want to do a job after completing a BBA course, then there are many jobs available for you. So that after doing this course you can get into both private and government sectors.
- Business Development Executive
- Executive Assistant
- Marketing Executive
- Event Manager
- Accounting Manager
- Brand Manager
- Travel & Tourism Manager
- HR Manager
- Research & Development Manager
- Sales Executives
In today’s article, we have learned in detail about the course of BBA. I hope that you have got information in this context by reading today’s article.
If you liked today’s article, then do share it with your friends and if you have any question in your mind, then feel free to ask us by commenting in the comment box.