B.sc Nursing is one of the great professions which is selected by the student to enhance their carrier. If you want to take admission in B.Sc Nursing you need to complete your 10+2 exams in science and one subject is biology.
In the last few times the pandemic has revealed to us an importance of the health and health industry. Because of this reason we choose career as a B.Sc nursing to take care person as well as oneself.
If you want to take admission in B.Sc nursing you need to know about course duration, fees, and full syllabus, in this article I will explain the entire topic.
B.Sc Course Highlight
|B.sc Nursing Course||Graduation level|
|Duration of this Course||4 Years|
|Type of Examination||Semester wise|
|Eligibility||10+2 in Physics, Chemistry, Biology|
|Admission||Based on Entrance ExamDirect Admission in Pvt College|
|Course Fees||(8000-30000) Rs. Per semester|
|Average Starting Salary||INR (3-6) Lakh|
|Top Recruiting Organization||Apollo Hospitals, Fortis Healthcare, Medanta Medicity, Global Hospital, Max Hospital etc.|
|Top Recruiting Areas||Defense services, colleges, nursing school/colleges, health departments, etc|
|Top Job Profiles||Case Manager, certified nurse specialist, clinical nurse specialist, nurse educator staff nurse, etc|
B.Sc Nursing Syllabus for 1st year
- nursing foundation
- nutrition and biochemistry
- Anatomy and physiology
B.Sc Nursing Syllabus for 2nd Year
- Community Health Nursing-1
- Pharmacology, Pathology and Genetics
- Communicational and Educational Technology
- Medical-Surgical Nursing-1
B.Sc Nursing Syllabus for 3rd Year
- Medical-Surgical Nursing-2
- Mental Health Nursing
- Child Health Nursing
- English Communications Skills
- Nursing Statistics and Research
B.Sc Nursing Syllabus for 4th Year
- Community Health Nursing-2
- Midwifery and Obstetric Nursing
- Environment Study
- Management of Nursing Services and Education
BSc Nursing Core subject syllabus
There are 7 core subject in B.Sc nursing. following 7 are the core subject of B.Sc Nursing
- Human Anatomy
- Medical Health nursing
now we will discuss abot the detail B.Sc Nursing Syllabus for core subject.
B.Sc Nursing Syllabus for Human Anatomy
In this student will learn and understand about the human body functions and recognize the causes of illness.
- Introduction of anatomical terms and all organism of human body
- The skeletal system
- The muscular system
- The nervous system
- The respiratory system
- The digestion system
- The endocrine system
- The reproduction system
B.Sc Nursing Syllabus for Nutrition:
In this student will learn the concept of nutrition in the food, and most important the relation between diet, health, and diseases.
- Introduction to nutrition
- Vitamins and minerals
- Water and
- Balanced diet
B.Sc Nursing Syllabus for Biochemistry
In this subject we will learn about the application of chemistry at the cellular and molecular organism.
- Introduction to biochemistry
- Structure and functions of cell membrane
- Composition of metabolism of lipids
- Composition of vitamins and minerals
- Immune chemistry
- Composition of amino acid and protein
B.Sc Nursing Syllabus for Psychology
In this subject student will learn about the mind of human being and their behavior and also learn mental process, brain functions, and behavior of a patient.
- Biology of behavior
- Cognitive processes and types
- Motivation and emotional processes
- Concept of personality
- Development of psychology
- Psychological assessment and tests
B.Sc Nursing Syllabus for Microbiology
In this subject student will learn about the living organism that are not visible in the atmosphere with naked eyes, and it is too small in sizes.
- Introduction and concepts of microbiology
- Infection control
- Pathogenic organism
- Concept and gain of immunity
B.Sc Nursing Syllabus for Computers
Computers are also is important in medical field. Students learn computers because of to get information about the patient health and illness.
- Introduction and various concept of computers
- Introduction of disk operating system
- Multimedia types and uses
- Use of the internet and email
- Hospital management system
B.Sc Nursing Syllabus for medical health nursing
In these students will learn about medical aspects. This subject teaches detecting common symptoms and signs of a patient’s health.
- Introduction to medical surgical asepsis
- Nursing management of patients with respiratory problems.
- Nursing management with patient’s blood and cardiovascular problems.
- Preoperative nursing
B.Sc Nursing Syllabus for Elective Subjects
1. Child health nursing : child health nursing is deeply concerned with the health of infants, children, and adolescents and their growth, development.
- Introduction to modern concepts of childcare
- The child health maintain
- Nursing management in common childhood diseases
2. Nursing research and statistics : these are related with the application of current and up-to-date research and patient care delivery. As these subjects the student also learns about the health and the promotion of health over the full lifespan.
3. Midwifery and obstetrical nursing : this subject explains with the concepts and principles of the midwifery and obstetrical nursing . Students will learn about high-risk pregnant women during antenatal, natal, and postnatal periods in hospitals and community setting.
For more information check any nursing university website for curriculum knowledge and extra subject analysis.